Custom annotation job (8.5)
Annotate your documents using any GATE pipeline on our servers, paying just for the computer time used. Use the "export for GATE Cloud" option in GATE Developer to package your application, upload the pipeline and run it over documents of your choice.
This job runs on GATE Embedded version 8.5 and will only run pipelines produced by that version. Use a "Custom annotation job (8.4.1)" for applications based on earlier versions of GATE.
- 2GB RAM per execution thread (on average)
- bring your own GATE processing pipeline (more examples with screenshots here and here)
- bring your own documents in any of the archive formats we support (ZIP, TAR, WARC, Twitter JSON, etc.) or process data you collected from Twitter.
- process any document format that GATE supports, including .txt, .html, .xml, JSON, .pdf.
- mix and match output formats, including GATE XML, inline XML, XCES or JSON
- send annotated documents directly to your Mímir server for indexing